These are amazing shirts, big ups to Jay & crew for such awesome merch --Deniz (WMF) 02:14, 17 November 2010 (UTC)
- Nice if they'd post them for sale to individuals, wouldn't mind a couple. If they do it, could someone let me know on :en?--Wehwalt 02:29, 23 November 2010 (UTC)
- Ditto the support. Definitely should be available to individuals. Why not set up a donation-style landing page, maybe a single link at the top of pages, like where the Vector take-me-back link was? It could just say "Support Wikipedia's Ten Year Anniversary". Ocaasi 04:44, 25 November 2010 (UTC)
Hi, I really like the T-Shirt designs for Georgia and was wondering if they would/will be made available for other places. The color schemes are better; less bright. Regards, Rock drum (talk • contribs) 17:06, 23 November 2010 (UTC)
WP 10 Tshirt
- Actually, that's a great idea. To that end, all of the shirts, whether they're the 10 logo or not, have a patch on the sleeve with the puzzle globe logo. Steven Walling 07:26, 14 December 2010 (UTC)
- Ah, that's good to hear. However, wouldn't it be a little nicer if the globe were a little more obvious on the ten shirt? What I mean to say is, if I were to choose a shirt right now, I'd much rather pick one with the obvious Wikipedia connection on it! - Amog 19:34, 14 December 2010 (UTC)
- Hey, wikimedia.org email me Matthias? We've already sent four kits to Wikimedia Deutschland, so it may be easier to them send you one from their office in Berlin. But if that doesn't work out, we can ship you one directly from the Wikimedia Foundation. Steven Walling at work 22:50, 16 December 2010 (UTC)
How do I get this merchandise
I am Ashok G from coimbatore India.
Where should I register my address to get this organiser merchandise.
I'd like to purchase some of Wikiten gifts for the meeting at the online store. So can you tell when it will be available? Because only 6 people will attend the meeting, I think applying for a pack is kind of wasting. --NewSpeaks 13:52, 9 January 2011 (UTC)