- January 15th, 2011
- Coffee and biscuits, GoMA cafe, 11am - noon.
- MekQuarrie 11:09, 10 January 2011 (UTC)
- Interested User:Nutellajunkie 13
- 24. 10 January 2011 (UTC)
Someone please update this, I wanna get together and have a guid time! :P
- Great! You're about five minutes behind me, so it's just a general call at the moment. I'm proposing a central location; even just silly photos at a coffee shop, but maybe we can get a discussion about intellectual property in the 21st Century..(?) MekQuarrie 14:59, 11 January 2011 (UTC)
- As this is one of the smaller gatherings, I'm suggesting a coffee shop in the center of Glasgow (Mitchell or GoMA?), 'twixt the hours of 11 and 12. All comments welcome... MekQuarrie 15:51, 13 January 2011 (UTC)
- It would be nice to join in, but as I'm mainly housebound I'll just have to pass on my best wishes for the event; and a Happy Birthday to Wikipedia.
- No problems to those who cannot make it. Send us your messages and we'll heap it all here with some pics later (if we can do that). I've also formalized the event and location (coffee at the GoMA cafe) in lieu of (any) other suggestions. MekQuarrie 12:59, 14 January 2011 (UTC)
Thanks for all the comments passed round. Dreadful weather made it difficult to garner great numbers, but the teacakes and the coffee were great. Was very important to get Glasgow on the map. Cheers. (Lame pics to follow...) MekQuarrie 18:28, 15 January 2011 (UTC)